Tuesday 17 December 2013

Photoshop Masks Assignment


I made this image using a space picture and putting another picture of a cat in front of it. I used Photoshop CS6 on the mac to create this image, the steps i used t make this are

1. First I opened the picture of the background then I opened the picture of the cat
2. I changed the size of the cat image to make it proportional to the background
3. Then I draged the cat image to the space bar and onto the image of space
4. I then unlocked the background to make it 2 layers
5. Then I used the quick selection tool to select the image of the cat
6. I used refine edge to the make the sides of it more smooth and make it look like the cat belongs there
7. Then I made a mask of the background so I could make the cat and background have the same lighting
8. Finally I saved it

No comments:

Post a Comment