Thursday 19 September 2013

Reputation and Rhythm Paragraph


                                                                                                                                 
Reputation and Rhythm Paragraph

I created rhythm in my steady line artwork with the way I made the lines evenly apart.  This helped because it showed accuracies and balance when I made a reflection of the first image that also showed pattern. This also showed contrast by the way the lines are going in opposite direction to show visual interest. This works because it has a lot of line with eve balance.

            I made a dynamic line with the way I was changing direction of the lines and how I made value by using a texturized line. I used space to make emphasis on the lines and also to show pattern. This artwork is also pleasing to the eye and I like it because its simple and shows a lot of elements and principles of design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment